Monday, July 26, 2010

The Salt House

If you're looking to get away from the crowded pubs of Shop Street, head on over to the Salt House on Raven's Terrace. They have a selection of over 70 international and domestic beers and a friendly staff who are both knowledgeable and helpful if you're stuck as to what to order or intimidated by the sheer number of choices (as I was my first time there).

IMG_5248

(slightly daunting, no?)

IMG_5262 IMG_5250

They also have a number of board games including my personal favorite, Timberrr (yes, that's THREE r's... not to be confused with Jenga). Inside you'll also find a great crowd--in nearly all my trips there, I've found myself either joining together tables to play a board game or talking to the table next to or behind me. Good craic!

IMG_6257

No comments:

Post a Comment