Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Joy of Cha

I've been sans internet (joyously) for the past 4 or 5 days (more on that later) so excuse the back-blogging.

Wanting to escape group mentality, on our last night in Dublin, I sought out a place where I could relax and read a book over a cup of tea. I found it in the Joy of Cha. Located in the heart of Temple Bar, it's a cozy little shop with a wall of loose teas and a case full of tempting sweets and pastries. I went for assam tea, vegetable quiche and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (fitting, as the girl behind the counter reminded me of Lisbeth).

IMG_4114 IMG_4115
IMG_4117 IMG_4116
I should also mention that they let you steep your own tea and it's quite relaxing to watch.

So, if you find yourself in Temple Bar and don't want a pint, discover the Joy of Cha.

25 East Essex Street, Dublin 2
South City Centre, DUBLIN 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment